01404 758060

07967 718411

Buildings Insurance

This insurance is taken out by the property owner to insure the property against risks such as fire, explosion, flood etc. The responsibility to insure the property often passes to the buyer on exchange of contracts. Building Insurance covers the cost of damage to the structure of your property.

Landlords Insurance is an insurance policy that protects landlords against loss or damage to their rental property. The cover usually includes protection against the same perils as standard Home Insurance, but often it can also protect against: tenants damaging the property, non payment of rent and your liability if an accident happens in your investment property, and a tenant is injured. It is vital that you have this form of cover on any Buy To Let property.

For Buildings & contents insurance I offer products from a selected panel of providers.

Facebook Twitter Unbiased LinkedIn

Penny Jones Mortgages, 9 Woodmans Orchard, Talaton, Exeter, Devon EX5 2SE. Tel: 07967718411 www.pennyjonesmortgages.co.uk.