01404 758060

07967 718411


'If you own your own home, you'll need to have buildings cover just in case your home is damaged and needs a repair. It's usually a condition of your mortgage and, if you're a landlord, it's your responsibility - not your tenants. Although it's not compulsory, if you own your own home this sort of insurance should be a top priority' - source The Money Advice Service.

As well as protecting your home it is also prudent to protect your personal belongings (the contents of your home).

For Buildings & contents insurance I offer products from a selected panel of providers.

Facebook Twitter Unbiased LinkedIn

Penny Jones Mortgages, 9 Woodmans Orchard, Talaton, Exeter, Devon EX5 2SE. Tel: 07967718411 www.pennyjonesmortgages.co.uk.